We are a team of six uniformed officers who do foot patrol in pairs within the three Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) attending a variety of calls for services ranging in scope from:
- Minor Disturbances;
- Individuals requiring access to shelter and/or nutrition;
- Suspicious persons & loitering;
- Individuals exhibiting behaviors typical to those dealing with mental illness;
- Providing directions and business information;
- Facilitate partnerships with local businesses, residents and community support organizations in order to identify potential issues and areas of concern;
- Persons injured or in need of ambulance/medical attention where it is not a result of criminal conduct;
- Attend special events and functions in the 3 BIDs (community involvement).
Office Address: 160B 2nd Avenue North
Phone Number: (306) 382-6935
Days/Hours of Work:
Tuesday & Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Areas of Coverage : Downtown, Broadway & Riversdale Business Improvement Districts